I am an UK based Romanian translator and interpreter with a vast experience in the legal field.
Romanian Embassy official translator, qualified linguist and lawyer.
Your translations are in good hands! I understand that a diversity of clients generates a diversity of needs. I am trying to adapt my style to these needs and keep the prices down. Contact me for a quote!
*Certificates * Diplomas * Contracts * All legal documents * Medical reports *
Let the words speak for themselves!
* Translations from Romanian into English and from English into Romanian languages
* Interpreting (mainly legal, technical, educational and medical field)
* Teaching or Tutoring at all levels, Romanian language only
* Certificates: from £20 for one certificate; £5 each additional page
* Diplomas, Transcripts: from £20; £5 each additional page
* Other translations: £40/1000 words
* Proofreading: £20/1000 words
* Tutoring: around £23/hour
* Interpreting: approx £25/hour
Tales from Dracula's Land (Birds' Tales)- Stefan Brandes Latea, Cristiana Zavoranu
Tales from Dracula's Land (Flowers' Tales)- Stefan Brandes Latea, Cristiana Zavoranu
Mysteries from Transylvania - Stefan Brandes Latea
Collection of short stories "Isabel" - Sergiu Somesan
Certificates, Diplomas, Contracts, other legal documents
Medicine - medical certificates and reports - medical technical manuals
Irina Bacioiu LLB(Hons), BA
Mobile: 0798 5422945
Tel/Fax: 01296 338118
all right reserved © 2014 StudioD web & graphic design